Monday, October 4, 2010

Cute People Sayings And Cute Memorable One Liner


Trent I'm making Gretzky's head bleed for super-fan 99 over here by Swingers One liners


I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours. by Hunter S Thompson Qutations


Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. by Elbert Hubbard Messages


We Americans have no commission from God to police the world. by Benjamin Harrison Sayings


Marriage is like paying an endless visit in your worst clothes. by JB Priestley


Arbeit macht frei. (Work sets you free). by Major Rudolph Hoss Auschwitz Gate


Principles have no real force except when one is well fed. by Mark Twain


Rules too soft are seldomly followed; rules too harsh are seldomly executed. by Benjamin Franklin

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature. by Dave Barry


Mustard's no good without roast beef. by Chico Marx


Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side. by Francois de La Rochefoucauld


Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. by F P Jones


What you are shouts so loud in my ears I cannot hear what you say. by Ralph Waldo Emerson


In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. by Albert Camus


I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. by Alexis Charles Henri Clrel de Tocqueville


Romantic Wisdom One Liners And Romantic Men One Liner
love Cherish quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment